Since 2021, Hyder has gradually upgrade its self lifting stacker series products to bigger capacity and fully electric model.
Currently there are 4basic models available as below:
- Semi electric 500kg self lifting stacker- HSLS500;
- Fully electric 500kg self lifting stacker -HSLF500;
- Semi Electric 1000kg self lifting stacker-HSLS1000;
- Fully electric 1000kg self lifting stacker-HSLS1000.
All models could have 3 lifting heights for your specific delivery truck:
- 800mm lifting height: for wagon and small trucks;
- 1000mm lifting height: for middle-sized lorry and van;
- 1300mm lifting height: for lorry and logistic trucks.
What are the differences between a full electric stacker and a semi-electric stacker?
- The handlebar: The fully electric model is with rema handle and electric scrolls to control it's moving forward and backward; While the semi-electric one only with a handle that workers can push and pull the truck.
- The battery: There is a lead-acid battery for a semi-electric one. It would always be lithium battery for full-electric self lifting stacker;
- Inside motor. There are two motor units inside the full electric self lifting stacker, while only one pump unit for semi electric one;
- Fully electric model has a big drive wheel in the middle of truck for easily moving.
- Normally fully electric model is a little heavier than semi electric models.
Welcome Hyder team to explore the best stackers for your business!